Well I don’t know how I got into this one, apart from to say I probably thought it sounded like fun and didn’t give too much consideration to the content!
Anyway, I have signed up to take part in ‘I’m a CEO, Get Me Out Of Here’ to help raise funds for St Nicholas Hospice Care. The event takes place on a farm on 17th April and this is the programme for the day:
- 09.30 Welcome, coffee & bacon rolls
- 10.00 Cockroach Challenge (is the bacon roll a good idea just before this?!)
- 10.45 Feely boxes
- 11.30 Drive yourself around the bend
- 12.30 Ploughman’s Lunch
- 13.30 Lift it High – better join a gym and build up some muscles then!
- 14.15 Eating Challenge – little piggy went to market (I am not even going to think about what this might be!)
- 15.00 Crowning the King & Queen of the mud
- 15.30 Press shots
- 16.00 Finish – home for the weekend and possibly to have some therapy post-humiliation!
Apparently I will be experiencing pain and mild embarrassment for a very worthy cause. So that this is not in vain I would be really grateful if you would consider sponsoring me, my Just Giving page can be found here
Another way you can help raise funds is to book us to deliver some training at your workplace. For invoices raised between 16th February and 17th April 2015, Namasté will donate 10% of the net amount of training cost (e.g. excluding VAT and expenses). So, if you have been thinking about booking some workplace training in management competences or employee wellbeing call today on 01954 267640.Find out more following this link to Google+